Guestbook

- -

Where you end up depends on where you choose to go

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Sleigh riding


On the other day, it was lovely sunny and we wanted to something outside so we went for a sleigh riding- walking through the snow- being child again- hiking up a mountain- trip with Ryan, Papa, my brother and his girlfriend and their friends

I don't think Papa would have expected to sit on a sleigh again, haha, as I said, time to be child again or simply do what you feel like doing :)
Good work, Ryno, gooooooooooo =)

a hard way up but we managed the whole mountain and had nice hot drinks in the hut on top and a rewarding ride down on the sleigh every now and then

the way down, was quite hard and slippery and we had a few falls or rather sliding-down-on- your- bum- and-not-being-able-to-stop-situations :-P




my brother's friend Kollo being very brave...I did it first though, so I was brave too, haha




and here Aussie Ryno on the sleigh, another tick on "what I wanna do once in my life" I think he liked it although the steering didnt work that well yet ;)

Andi (my brother's girlfriend), Felix my brother, Kollo (a friend) and Bianca (a friend and the other friend's girlfriend) haha



No comments: