Guestbook

- -

Where you end up depends on where you choose to go

Saturday, November 29, 2008

Work as a hostess


On my third day at home I already worked at a convention for 3 days, was 12 hours of pure running around and it is quite stressfull atmosphere but had heaps of fun again. Got to meet new people which is one of my favourite things to do and also earned good money. My feet and my back hated me for what I did to them, think I have to get a thorough massage soon, bit tense and sore everywhere because a tray with 8 cocktails, big plates or hanging 400 jackets on coat hangers in half an hour can be quite straining.


I can't stand anymore, just let me sit, only for a few seconds, pleeeease. So funny, everyone had super sore feet, I had my shoes from work, luckily so only had the general overuse pain, no highheels or blister pain, anyway, as soon as one of the hostesses left the room, smile on and pain suppressed and as soon as out of sight of customers, whole posture collapsed and we walked like on eggs....strong women I'd say ;)

No comments: