Guestbook

- -

Where you end up depends on where you choose to go

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

How I am feeeeeeling?

FAAAANTAAABOLOUS!!!!

I am absolutey super mega over excited,cannot describe it. Sooooo much pressure is gone, feel like a baloon that just got stabbed with a needle, pffffffffffffffffffffffffff, freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!


Second year done, I gonna be a third year physio student :-O Im impressed with myself. Exam today was easy, teach a pregnancy class and focus on trunk stability and some theory questions, eeeeasy peasy. 3 months and 3 weeks of nothing, 3 months and 3 weeks of relaxing, 3 months and 3 weeks of not studying, 3 months and 3 weeks of waking up without any uni related to- do list, 3 months and 3 weeks of having fun! yay yay yay.Sorry but gotta say it again, 3 months and 3 weeks offfffffffffffffffffffffff =)


Although I havent been sleeping due to my late work and early training commitment (everytime i come home from either of them when they are getting to bed or getting up, I only hear "are u coming from training?? you are a freak" I think I am, but loving it, haha) I am so pumped now, cant sleep. Going to Saras to jump into the pool and have a cold beer, I LOVE LIFE =)

No comments: