Guestbook

- -

Where you end up depends on where you choose to go

Thursday, August 14, 2008

zweistellig

I broke the 100 barrier....
it's not long until I come. I know it already that the time will fly by soo quickly. Has been already, it's middle of August and we finishing our 4th week of the semester. No excuse anymore for me that we only started :) DOOO We only have 15 weeks of lectures, one week swat vac and 2 weeks exams and then it's home time for Anna but before I can't wait for the summer here again before I come into cold Good Old...*bibber*

1 comment:

Unknown said...

im just procrastating from doing my workbook and portfolio and i thought, i havent seen annas page for a while so i came to have a look at all your photos :) haha i only understand half because of the german. cant believe its less that 100 days till we go anna! we definately have to make plans to meet up maybe for a weekend somewhere in europe, would be so fun.
enjoy your sunday tomorrow
xx
(ps i went for a run this afternoon along the river and i saw like literally about 20-30 people with their bridge to brisbane tshirts on! dont they have any other clothes!)