Guestbook

- -

Where you end up depends on where you choose to go

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

connected to the world again

Hey everybody!
I'm truly sorry if I neglected you guys for quite a while but I didn't have the internet until yesterday which made communication pretty hard. Could NOT live without internet, no way, was straining enough for the past weeks.

Anyway, updates are coming soon, I'm super busy, uni and work and a bit of sleep in between ;) It's all fun again but and I'm enjoying it.

Let me know what you are all up to, I'm so much behind, I hope I didnt miss any major events...by the way, sorry if i forgot any birthdays but my dates are where? yeah saved on my calender in the internet, haha...sorry for that :(

Big hugs to everybody here and lots of sunshine for everybody on the other side of the world.

Love, Anna

No comments: