Guestbook

- -

Where you end up depends on where you choose to go

Sunday, January 13, 2008

1. Weihnachtsfeiertag

On the 25th we always see my Dad's dad and his side of the family. In the afternoon we played some chrismtas songs, had lunch and cookies of course, relaxed, played games and just enjoyed christmas

In the evening we went to a German restaurant. It was really cosy inside, exactly the right place to keep eating :) Ryan and me shared a soup with special dumplings (liverdumplings...sounds gross but tastes yummy) and dried pancake stripes

and for our mains we had a "schäufele" which is the hip of a pig and really tender meat with no fat, served with dumplings, sauce and mixed winter salad and not to forget "radler" which is beer mixed with sprite- ryan loves it and so do i =) This is really the kind of food that you would not find anywhere in Australia. I really enjoyed it. And Ryno was full as he was all the time over our 3-day-Christmas and thus justified all his little naps here and there with "I really gotta digest, I'm so full, can't move, you have to roll me" haha! but cookies always found some room, hay ;)

That was rare, Ryan in T-shirt, usually he was freezing everywhere


Paps and Babs

and my Opa Günkel

No comments: