Guestbook

- -

Where you end up depends on where you choose to go

Friday, October 05, 2007

Kelly's birthday

After lot of studying and stress at uni we all looked forward to our biig birthday session in surfers paradise on the goldcoast. A bunch of girls booked into a hostel which was directly situated next to fishos. It was so funny for me to check into a hostel again.

the place to go to on a sunday arvo


the physio crew... hey girls, we can be so proud of us...we are doing a good job

Kelly me and Martha

Happy birthday sweetie....I made Kelly an awesome marble cake with white chocolate bits in the black part and dark chocolate bites in the white half. Then topped it up with a nice vanilla frosting and then German Gummibärchen on top...perfecto

party willing girls


that was the location...awesome atmosphere



Amazing that that sort of accomodation was my home for a long time....weird, ay....it was real good fun though and woke up a lot of awesome travel-memories PARTY 24/7 =) and just do what you felt like doing without any obligations....uh awesome to think back-missing that kind of freedom, was so easy and relaxed and just wicked.


Anyway, we went down the coast in the early afternoon and started to celebrate Kelly's birthday with a few drinks. A bit later the people started to stream into fishos. Pretty cool location, right next to the wharft...

sara, sam and me....we drank s*** loads of beer.."hey you are german...you have to be able to drink a lot of beer" see guys I'm showing them what Germans are like :)

After a long time of abstinence I allowed myself a few- hüstel hüstel- drinks and finally got smashed again :-P


That was on that weekend where I had to go to the job training back in Brisbane at 10am the next day and had to leave quite early to get there by public transport. But lucky me, I didnt have a hangover, got up early, went quickly to the beach which made my day anyway :) I'm still such a touri ;)

No comments: