Guestbook

- -

Where you end up depends on where you choose to go

Friday, September 07, 2007

My girls

from the left: Martha and Sara- both originally from England

On the occasion of my 21st birthday, which is quite a big deal here in australia, we did something girls can always get excited about: eat :-P After I've seen how Ryan reacted on the raclette-he is so in love with this indoor-type-bbq-grill-thing- I thought, why not showing this to the girls.

we had everything, e-v-e-r-y-t-h-i-n-g =) great
To put the cherry on the cake, we topped up the culinary delight (No, I'm not exaggerating, not me, I never do that *g* ) with a delicious and big chocolate fondue *YUMMOOOOO*

we had everything, a lolly- volcano with surrounding marshmallow-hills, fresh strawberries, bananas and toasted waffles...OMG...amazing

Couldn't be better I guess. It was just awesome =) And the girls loved it, too, and got quite creativ after their first shyness "Anna, what are we supposed to do" with a big questionmark on their forehead....

Real Australian Kelly and me....she was actually the first girl that I met on our first day at uni....lucky :)

they even sang a happy birthday for me- so nice- THANKS GUYS FOR THAT NIGHT, IT WAS SOOO NICE!

No comments: