Guestbook

- -

Where you end up depends on where you choose to go

Friday, August 31, 2007

Surpriiiiise

On the second weekend in Oz, Ryan told me he ordered a table, so we got ready but before that he had to help his mum moving something...on a saturday nicht....i didn't think it was weird or anything, of course not, my name is Anna - Haha. Well so we went inside, there was a lot of BBQ stuff in the kitchen an I only thought "uh, they probably have a BBQ" and then Ryan is like "Anna, can you come outside and give me a hand" still didn't have a clue and with my first step outside the backyard a huge table full of people yelled "suprisssse Anna, happy 21st" OH MY GOD, what a massive huge suprise and I so did not think about that and really was 100% suprprised. All the relatives, like grandparents, sister, brother, aunty, friends...they were all there. And I even got presents, I was stunned because the whole thing was the biggest present ever! Thank you Ryan again, it was superbe! We had a huge BBQ with everything, drinks and then suddenly the lights went off and Ryan came with this awesome birthdaycake and 21 candles... :-O wow...


not that one cake was enough, he also got two very yummy other cakes from the cheesecakeshop-mhmm.


it was just perfect, the whole evening. So Ryan was not at work that Saturday morning, he prepared my birthday party! "Sehr gut" =) Ryan sagt das immer auf deutsch.

No comments: