Guestbook

- -

Where you end up depends on where you choose to go

Friday, April 06, 2007

We had to celebrate

My zombie-look with red eyes and just an overall exhausted appearance is slowly going away as I give myself time to relax now. So I went to Southbank Thursday morning and indulged some sun at the "beach" from Brissie- soo good :)




On Thursday it was our last day of uni for our first half of the semester, already, that's amazing, isn't it? We went to Sara's place (on the left, hm, yeah pretty obvious I guess), cooked up a nice dinner and had a couple of cool drinks on the balcony. That was fabolous and just so relaxing after the last weeks of stress.

Later Kelly joined us and we went out to the city and indulged a couple of drinks and a dance....it was really good to see someting different and just switch off. The area is absolutely wicked in Brisbane because many clubs and bars are located at the riverside so one location had a huge glass front facing the river with all the bridges and the skyline and a huge outside deck "over" the river.... quite different to the Won or the Planet- you can actually enjoy being around without being absolutely smashed :-P We had a great time!


I'm too tall for this world ;) The girls wouldn't let me wearing heels at all....

If the pokies could help us poor students to wealth?? uhm....nope.....they didn't- DOOO!


Yeah, so finally I've introduced you to Kelly and Sara who I'm hanging out with a lot at uni. Have to say thanks here actually because they really try to help me and always keep answering my questions if I don't understand the lecturer or whatsoever, no matter how "stupid" it would be, they have an ear for their German Anna =) Thanks girlz!

No comments: