Guestbook

- -

Where you end up depends on where you choose to go

Sunday, January 21, 2007

impressions of Taipei


one temple in the middle of the city


very detailed ornaments in the temples


even if all these places look very neat and tidy, the majority of the city is pretty dirty. So being outside of the temples and official buildings it's not a very nice place. Only spend a couple of hours there but that was my first impression



that was a MASSIVE building, just huuge. I couldnt even take a photo until i was 300metres away from it. As far as I can remember that was a monument for a politician that saved Taipei of becoming communist, pretty impressive.
I've also seen the highest skyscraper in the world, but I cant find the picture. 508 metres up in the sky, very very high......

No comments: